Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thriftin' Treasure of the week!

OK Guys, This week I hit it pretty hard and scored some great deals..The salvation army in Downey was packed AS USUAL but I caught this little bay bayyy comin' in off the truck!  The tag was still on it! I'm gonna take er' home and find a spot for her... Here's a lil' sneek peek Before & After.....

Now, this next lil' gem I scored at a yard sale...Two Junkin' sisters  near me are liquidating their stash..Lucky meeee to have come on the right day....Bow chicha wow wow.......
An awesome vintage cake carrier, It has a little rust on the rim of the carrier but, other than that...It is in great shape. Nuthin' a little cleanser and steel wool can't fix...Look for her soon at my Etsy...Or maybe not....;o...Little does DH know...I have got my sites set on one of those vintage RV's..it's referred to sometimes as a "canned Ham' when I tell you I have dreams of this thing..I'm not shitting you. I dream of this thing.... 
*SIGH*This one....

Aaaand this one...

Oh. Can't forget about this one!


NOW it would be foolish of me to sell allll my vintage items I have riggghhhht? I mean. I have to save some things for "Geraldine". Yes. She already has a name...lol..OK. *SIGH* Back to the topic at hand..

Next up is an old cheesy picture frame that looks like someone dropped a little paint on it..(Which is what I'm gonna do...) The frame was in great shape though and this  little 90's beauty is gonna be a righteous chalkboard! I got big plans for her I tell ya'....

And my bestest, bestest score was from a local estate sale...Feast  your eyes on this!!!It is a maple dresser with a drop down secretaries desk! Sweeeeettt!  One knob is missing though..... (Like I care!)

 
Nice Legs!
Get outta' here, PEARL!

I can't even tell you how much I stole this for...OK...but, just you ok...TEN BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaahhhh. I'm not even bull shittin'! Score. I tell you..SCORE! I used my estate/yard sale tactics and it worked like a charm...( I will do a post on do's and don't s of junkin' later...)
And wait..That's not all, she also had  this sweet Scandinavian chair with a hand woven rush seat,($10 also) In AWESOME condition!




Estate sales are where it's at bay bee..Stay tuned to see what these little treasure turn into...Air kisses...
Meliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the message Doll face!