Monday, October 3, 2011

I found some peeps!

  
 Hey Errybody  
OK, So this weekend I did a small flea market at a local vintage store here in my hometown. My kinda' peeps for sho'..Junkers, Funny, LOUD (You know I LUV loud) and we had a blast. I did pretty well, and was even asked a few times to get a spot there at their store...I'm seriously considering it now..I mean, otherwise all this stuff is doing is collecting dust in my garage...We. Shall. See...Here are some picts of the booth and the show..

Magnolia Vintage store La Habra, CA


That's meee =)








Cute lil' dresser BUT I'm not feelin' the cream....MAYBE turquoise!
This sistah' needs a POP!


My AWESOME neighbors..Ana and Diana. So sweet!

In his 2 hands booth
Too cute!!
This is so creative...signs made from old license plates!!
25 dollars! I didn't know that until I blew up the photo!! waaahhhhhh I wah' one!
Q~T!

Another neighbor who MAKES these canopy covers, too cute!
















Thanks for checking in on me!
Muah!
~Meliss

10 comments:

  1. GO LA HABRA! Just try it...hey it's better then your garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looked AWESOME! Also, hook me up with the canopy cover neighbor!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun. Love your booth. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments on my rocking chair makeover. Hope to see you tonight at my link party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, FOR REAL about my leaves and branches desk! Loving your booth! And I agree about that dresser needing a little somethin somethin...

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you sold a ton except for that little vintage Santa on your table becuase he looks like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, so much good stuff! Wish I was there :) I love a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the peeps. Your booth looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something about flea markets this time of year. You had an awesome booth and loved the pics. Thanks for the road trip. Hope you turned a decent profit.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like so much fun. Lucky! Thanks so much for stopping by & leaving a comment on my blog.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guuuuuurrrrrlllll! Haha! I love how you write!

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here http://threeoclockwinds.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award-and-my-picks.html

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the message Doll face!