Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here I am!

Hi Lovies! I know I have been neglecting my blog lately =( but, Yes. I am alive...
BUSY. BUT ALIVE!! First off. Did ANY ONE lose their homepage to their blogs recently? I went to put a new post up last week and my WHOLE blog home page was gone! Veeery strange..THEN all of a sudden this morning, it's UP! Weeeeiiird...I thought I might have been hacked? BUT I don't think I'm cool enough to get hacked =( hahahaa! Well I had told you guys before that I was contemplating getting a spot at a local shop to sell my goodies..and soooooooooooooooo I DID IT! I luv it! It's so cute! I still have lot's of decorating to do BUT I wanted to share some pics. to show you all what I've been up too! I have a couple of posts I will be adding over the next couple of days, so I won't stay long..Just let you guys take a look at my new space at Magnolia's Vintage Store here in La Habra, CA


























I will take "BETTER " pics with my paparazzi camera later..this was just my little point and shoot for now...I have been here for a month now and I enjoy it. Definitley better than just having it gathering dust in the garage waiting for the next show to roll around!

I have been whippin' out a few desks and a side table AND I got a sample of Annie Sloans new LAQUER! Luuuuuuuuuuuv it! That woman is a friggin' GENIUS I tell ya!
Thanks Debbie, the laquer sample you gave me will last me a year, with the rate this stuff spreads!!
Well, I Hope you all are having an amazing holiday season and I will talk at chu' real soon!
Muah,
Meliss

1 comment:

Thanks for the message Doll face!