Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guess whaaaa!

GUESS WHAT!
Linda & Sherron over at small holdings farms asked me to do a guest post for them! Can you believe that?! They actually let me loose on their blog!! Hahahaha,(Don't worry Mother, I acted like I had some home training)...lol...They have the cutest store in New York (Too bad, I'm so far away! I could do some damage in there!!) and their tag sales and "Barn sales" look soooooo awesome! Go troll through their blog and get inspired!!


I did a tute on this cute little vintage desk..


 Go on over and chek it out!

Talk to ya' soon!

~Meliss

3 comments:

  1. Found you through your guest post...really love your stuff. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job! Found you through Small Holdings Farm...I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the message Doll face!